10446 N 74th Street, Suite 230 Scottsdale, AZ 85258
We are expanding our team. With more than 25 years in business, Renaissance Personnel makes it our business to connect the right people with the right companies all over the Greater Phoenix Metro area. Based in Scottsdale, our dynamic team of recruiting professionals needs to add two Recruiting Analysts in order to meet the needs of our expanding client base. While 3 years of general business experience is preferred, it’ s not required. We are focused on finding people who are passionate about providing incredible customer service, enjoy learning and prefer to spend their day connecting with others. If people around you have always described you as a leader, resilient, magnetic or a people person who enjoys connecting others, this is the job for you.
As a Recruiting Analyst, you’ ll be responsible for supporting general recruiting efforts, including internet research, sourcing, interviewing, etc. Additionally, you’ ll be trained in all aspects of professional recruiting in a collaborative environment that values growth, camaraderie and success above quotas, KPIs and competition. We share in each other’ s wins at Renaissance – join us.
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred, but we won’ t hold you to it
- At least 3 years of working experience in a professional environment and/or applicable customer service experience in hospitality, retail or other industry where the customer experience is king
- Good conversation skills. Like, you’ re chatty and that’ s finally a good thing, not something that will get you in trouble with the teacher.
- Unstopability. It’ s really a thing – we promise. Your fierce determination is an asset with us.
- The desire to be part of a team who genuinely enjoy each other’ s company