Quality Assurance - Product Conversion Technician
7812 East Acoma Drive , Suite 1 Scottsdale, AZ 85251 US
Quality Assurance – Product Conversion Technician
Join the Quality Department of a technology manufacturing company as a Product Conversion Technician. This position will work out of a small, high-end warehouse located in Scottsdale.
The Product Conversion Technician will take apart the core product, add modifications, customize the unit according to specs, conduct testing, and put everything back together to complete the final product.
Electrical aptitude, knowledge of ESD, and soldering skills are highly valuable. The ideal candidate has a technical background, possesses strong computer skills, and has a great attention to detail! Full training is provided with support from other members of the team.
- Review customer orders and pull the products off the shelf to customize
- Follow procedural documentation accurately
- Use screwdrivers, wrenches, and other tools to disassemble the product
- Make modifications to the product – soldering tools required for modifications
- Test unit to ensure functionality
- Assign the proper labels and prepare the completed product for the end user
$19 - $20hr
Full-time schedule: Monday – Friday
Can work 6: 00am – 3: 00pm or 7: 00am – 4: 00pm
Overtime hours offered!
On-site position in Scottsdale