350 East Bell Road , Suite 206 Phoenix, AZ 85022
Seeking a Project Coordinator to support the Project Managers of a construction firm with offices in North Phoenix. This role will handle administrative tasks related to commercial construction projects.
- Work closely with subcontractors and vendors
- Maintain communication between all involved parties – must be comfortable making phone calls
- Document management
- Job set up in Timberline
- Contract management (owner, subcontractor, and vendor contracts) – prepare, issue, & file
- Coordinate Project Bidding
- Prepare Bid Books
- Issue prequalification packages to subcontractors
- Maintain Project Binder and Exhibits
- Document Change Orders
- Obtain Insurance Certificates
Temporary position - experience working in the construction industry is not required. Open to those with experience working in an administrative role who will learn the construction aspects. Strong attention to detail, time management, prioritization, and communication skills required. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office – specifically Excel and Outlook.
Experience working in Sage / Timberline or Textura is valuable but not required.
On-site in North Phoenix
$26 – $30 hr