Pre-Sales Solution Consultant
1400 E. Southern Ave Suite 800 Tempe, AZ 85282
One of the proven leaders in document management solutions, is seeking a Pre-Sales Solution Consultant. This is a Technical Product Expert position within the sales team- and is customer facing. This is a terrific opportunity to be part of a talented, innovative team; and a fun, winning culture. This opportunity is located in Tempe, AZ.
This role is a customer-facing, pre-sales solution consultant with a technical aptitude, business process knowledge and the ability to support the technical close of sales deals. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented with great communication skills and can work well with internal teams as well as partners, prospects and customers. The SC collaborates with sales, development and services teams to ensure that proposals include technical solutions that accurately address the needs of technical decision maker. The SC is part of our sales team.
- Works deals with account managers as the technical expert to scope and outline the solutions deliverables required to meet customer needs and support achievement of their sales quota.
- Assess and respond to request for proposals, utilizing product and industry knowledge.
- Perform product demonstrations specific to each customer/ prospect.
- Demonstrate products and technologies effectively to audiences with varied technical knowledge.
- Create and confidently deliver presentations internally and externally.
- Scopes and documents the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the company.
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer organization. Works closely with development to provide feedback on unmet customer needs that lead to feature or enhancement requests.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales and professional services resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to achieve technical close.
- Provides coaching and professional development to team member account managers in order to enhance their product and technical knowledge and sales skills.
- Maintain strong relationships with partner technology consultants and partner sales executives.
- Work with clients and partners to effectively manage scope of customer engagements.
- Bachelor' s degree (BA or BS) in a related field or work or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in a customer-facing, pre-sales technical analyst and/or sales engineer role.
- Experience creating defined-scope Statements of Work based on product functionality and customers’ needs.
- Working knowledge of invoice automation and accounting solutions in the mid-market.
- Experience with Dynamics ERPs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Ability to listen well and ask questions to guide users through the analysis process.
- Ability to handle multiple deals with multiple account managers.
- Strong communication and conceptual skills.
- Customer focused and driven.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Brings a great attitude to work every day!
Salary: $85-$100k annually, plus commission based on sales!
Full benefits including personal & family health, dental, vision, health club benefits, cellphone reimbursement, and 401(k)