Marketing Project Manager
221 E Indianola Ave Phoenix 85012
We are currently seeking a Marketing Project Manager to oversee the operations and team that supports client products for a digital marketing company. In addition to handling the phases and timelines of the product launch, this role will manage a team of 6-7 Project Coordinators and delegate client assignments.
- Building processes and reporting tools as the product scales.
- Oversee the onboarding of hundreds of clients per month during the marketing setup process
- Partner with advertising platforms (Google and Facebook) support teams to resolve any client issues
- Liaise with a remote call center that is handling increased call volumes due to the product launch
- 3-5 years of experience of project / people management is required
- Must have strong Excel skills to create and maintain reports for all parties involved
- Prior Digital Marketing experience is preferred
- Experience working with Zendesk or another ticketing system is a plus
Remote position located in Phoenix, AZ. Will return to on-site work arrangement in the coming months. Must be local to Phoenix.
Salary 60-70K DOE