Human Resources Business Partner
The Human Resource Business Partner will play an integral part in business growth and employee development as a consultant to client companies. Work with business owners and executives to develop core processes and implement human resources policy. Clients include companies of all sizes in both for-profit and not-for-profit organizations nationwide. Join Human Resources consulting group and support their clients in creating solid HR infrastructure for client organizations. Provide employee relations assistance, training, recruiting, and compliance audits as part of management of comprehensive HR functions.
Multi-tasking and organizational skills are essential. This position requires working on several different projects at once. In this role you will oversee the planning, coordination, and implementation of HR activities assigned, based on the scope of the client services. This role is the main point of contact responsible for providing advice, coaching, counsel and problem solving to clients as required.
- Bachelor’ s degree in related field; or combination work experience and education is required
- PHR or SPHR Certification is preferred
- Minimum 5-7 years of Human Resource generalist or business partner experience
- Experience coaching, facilitating and influence strong personalities at all levels
- Experience developing HR strategy in line with business needs
- Experience advising on complicated Employee Relations issues
- Strong relationship building, interpersonal, customer service and collaboration skills
- Excellent communication skills and professional demeanor
- Strong project management skills
- Self-starter, motivated, organized, detail-oriented
- Strong conflict negotiation skills; able to influence, deliver constructive advice, diagnose and resolve problems and positively influence change
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations
This HR Consulting role is salary plus bonus structure.
Work schedule can be completely flexible and self managed with unlimited PTO.