16430 N. Scottsdale Road , Suite 230 Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Wealth management firm with several West Coast offices seeks talented Executive Assistant to support the CEO. If you' re looking for the pace and growth opportunity typically offered by a tech company, but with the polish and stability of the financial services/banking industry - this is the right job for you.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of administrative or executive support experience to senior leaders. We are seeking professional demeanor and the ability to work on-site in their Central Scottsdale corporate office is a must. The ability to anticipate needs, interact with high net-worth clients, manage competing priorities and coordinate special projects will dictate success in this role. Discretion is of the utmost importance in this industry.
- Take ownership of CEO’ s calendar and emails
- Handle confidential correspondence and documents on behalf of the CEO
- Client interface
- Project management
- Event planning & management
- Create and maintain PowerPoint Presentations
- Manage Excel spreadsheets
- Data management using various proprietary software platforms
- Will also handle office restocks – supplies, company swag, stock break rooms etc
- General administrative support duties
- Assisting organization with changing needs + support growth goals
$75, 000 - $85, 000 DOE, plus benefits. Ability to travel as needed is valued but not required. Will work on-site in Scottsdale location.