8800 North Gainey Center Drive , Suite 300 Scottsdale, AZ 85258
We are looking for a Real Estate Sales Representative for a homebuilder with offices in Scottsdale. This position will assist prospective buyers with inquiries about new homes and community locations throughout the Phoenix Metropolitan and California markets. The Sales Representative will assist buyers in scheduling an appointment to learn more about the community of their choice based on unique criteria and product availability.
As the first point of contact for the buyer, the ability to build a relationship through telephone communication skills is as important as the ability to help buyers navigate online information about new home communities and timelines for purchase and occupancy. The ideal candidate will be comfortable multitasking, enjoy working in a fast paced environment with little supervision, and have the ability to quickly research and provide information upon request. Must be comfortable moving prospects through the sales process to schedule an appointment with an on-site community sales rep.
- Prior experience in customer service, retail, hospitality, inside sales or other service field may qualify you
- 1-3 years of prior experience working in internet sales, appointment setting or lead generation is strongly preferred
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Experience working in Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, and Salesforce
- Arizona real estate license is required
- Ability to work occasional weekends (some weekends will be required – scheduled 6 months out on a rotating basis among the team)
Salary: $40, 000 - $45, 000 plus commission, plus annual bonus, health benefits, 401K w/ match and generous PTO policy.
Currently a remote position but will eventually transition back into the Scottsdale office.