8800 North Gainey Center Drive , Suite 300 Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Great opportunity to launch a career in Supply Chain Management or Purchasing!
With a college degree in Business, Supply Chain, Accounting or another related sector, you can become a Contract Administrator for a national company with offices located in Scottsdale. Full training will be provided for this role. If you are looking to find a “ home” at a company that provides continuous growth, support, and balance this job is for you.
- Use accounting skills to work with data and cost analysis along with invoicing
- Track expiring agreements, issue updated agreements
- Monitor nondisclosure agreements for breaches
- Maintain and improve master templates, workbooks, and agreements
- Monitor accounts receivable reports
- Work with vendors to ensure timely invoices are issued and payments are made on schedule
- Provides analysis and input to support purchasing opportunities, business processes, and other policies
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Construction or Supply Chain Management or related area
To be successful in this role, you must have excellent reading and communication skills, analytical skills, time management and attention to detail.
Salary $65, 000-$75, 000 + Annual Bonus
Excellent Benefits Offering
Currently a remote position however applicants must reside in the Phoenix area.