2502 N. 27th Avenue Phoenix, AZ 85009
Review, prepare, and negotiate contracts on behalf of regional subcontracting firm.
- Review incoming contracts to ensure the scope of work and the contract itself matches the bid provided in related proposal
- Request and negotiate changes to reduce exposure to risk and potential liability.
- Review contracts for payment terms, insurance requirements, and indemnifications
- Prepare contract briefs and change notices
- Reconcile bid and contract changes with sales team and contractors
- Monitor contractor performance - ensure that contractor is in compliance with legal requirements, owner specs, and government regulations
- Work with finance team to ensure proper billing
- 3+ years working with contracts in the construction industry
- Specific knowledge of contractual law, pre-lien filings, lien waivers, AIA billings, indemnification, insurance, bonding and general construction laws are essential to this position
This role requires excellent reading and communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to negotiate terms through a phone call.
This company offers stability, growth opportunities, and an excellent work environment.
This is an on-site position located in Phoenix.
Salary: $80, 000 + DOE
Full Benefits Offered
Direct Hire Position – Available for Immediate Start