Construction Superintendent will oversee, manage and direct all aspects of a project from beginning to end. This role requires excellent leadership qualities and direction to take control of a project and produce results.
- Meet with building owners and tenants to discuss build-out specifications and improvements.
- Mediate between landlords and tenants to find workable solutions that appeal to both parties.
- Create estimates for build-out projects, including labor, supplies, materials and other ancillary costs.
- Drive cost-effective project management techniques and strategies in the field.
- Hire and assign construction work to each project.
- Maintain daily job site log.
- Coordinate all construction services and activities.