Senior Manufacturing Accountant - Scottsdale
Scottsdale Distribution Company looking to hire a Manufacturing Accountant to their team. The Manufacturing Accountant will be responsible for the day to day activities for the manufacturing companies. This position requires hands on accounting work which includes entering journal entries, reconciling general ledger accounts and analyzing financial statements. This position is also responsible for cash flow projections.
- Understand and apply Standard Cost Principles.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts including inter-company and bank reconciliations.
- Review, research and analyze P&L Accounts.
- Prepare, review and analyze Financial Statements including Revenue analysis.
- Prepare monthly variance report.
- Prepare monthly cash flow forecast.
- Maintain Price Lists.
- Determine Asset Depreciation Life on income tax and prepare the Depreciation JE each month.
- Identify issues and take the initiative to resolve the issue.
- Make recommendations for process improvements and enhancements to current department policies and procedures.
- Work cooperatively with co-workers and supervisors.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance at work.
- All other duties as assigned.