Product Specialist/Project Manager - Phoenix
Product Specialist/Project Manager - Phoenix, AZ
Phoenix company is seeking a Product Specialist/Project Manager. The main focus of this position includes managing projects related to product scope for mobile apps and other user interface portals. Product Specialist/Project Manager will develop and write business requirements for new functionality for users. As well as manage the development, release, and maintenance of Web systems and services that support e-commerce business strategy.
- Lead, collaborate with, and motivate cross-functional teams to develop, execute and release in alignment with project and/or product roadmaps.
- Investigate issues to identify root cause.
- Translate emerging customer needs and technologies into actionable business terms and associated plans.
- Gather and translate the business needs and requirements into detailed product specifications for the relevant development team to implement.
- Accountable for the product backlog and prioritization of user stories with team members.
- Actively participates in Product Backlog grooming sessions, retrospectives, and project team’ s release planning sessions.
- Interfaces with internal/external customers and can clearly communicate complex technical topics to a non-technical audience.
- Accessible for the team to answer questions during planning sessions.
- Offers guidance to the team during design, development, and testing phases and holds accountability for the overall solution.
- Creation and review of test cases against user stories acceptance criteria.
Product Specialist/Project Manager will prove business processes by collaborating with clients, colleagues, and other internal functional teams. Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals for product development and performance.
This is a temporary role with anticipated assignment for one year or longer.