Practice Performance Manager - Phoenix
Phoenix Healthcare Company is seeking a bilingual Practice Performance Manager to collaborate with participating practice groups. This position collaborates with the network development team, credentialing team, care management team, and cultural care team.
- Report to the Manager of Practice Performance and other department leaders to accomplish work load requirements.
- Support activities to achieve overall strategy and objectives of department.
- Act as the primary point of contact and conduit for all other company subject matter experts that need to interface with the practice and its staff.
- Responsible for developing and strengthening relationships with various provider groups while serving as the primary contact for assigned providers.
- Participate in post recruitment phase of practice cycle.
- Responsible for presenting onboarding, training, payer contract offerings, strategic network communication, performance reports and scorecards, and implementation of technology.
- Work closely with management to identify provider problems and complaints and develop and implement a course of action to resolve concerns.
- Responsible for accurate documentation and maintenance of provider information within MS Dynamics.
- Ensure the collection of contracting, credentialing, and updated information from participating practices/providers.
- Provide oversight of practice contract implementation, identify opportunities for process improvement and facilitate problem resolution.
The Practice Performance Manager will collaborate with participating practice groups to achieve objectives through ongoing education, training, and support activities. The Practice Performance Manager conducts other functions including establishing and maintaining practice and provider relationships, presenting Culturally Clinically Integrated Alliance Model payer offerings, Merit Incentive Payment System training and planning, contract performance monitoring with the goal of optimizing practice performance in a value-based and or risk-based environment.
- Demonstrated experience with value based contracting initiatives.
- Familiarity with payment alternatives.
- Strong provider relation skills and experience.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with patient and practice risk adjustment mechanics, APR; HCC/RAF.
- Familiarity with conventional payment methodologies (CMS-RBRVS).
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and relationship skills.
Phoenix, AZ – 60-65K.