Executive Assistant & Office Manager - Scottsdale
Executive Assistant and Office Manager – Scottsdale, AZ
Looking for an outstanding Executive Assistant to support the CEO and CFO. This position will grow into an office manager role. Someone who can navigate multiple competing, urgent priorities with seemingly effortless empathy and ease.
- Provide professional and confidential executive support to the CEO, CFO, and CRO.
- Act as a gatekeeper and first point of contact for executives by screening phone calls/emails, inquiries, and requests and managing or referring them appropriately.
- Own heavy calendar management, resolve appoint scheduling conflicts, and orchestrate meetings with employees and external contacts.
- Problem-solve and make judgment call son priorities based on other calendars, projects, customer meetings, stakeholders, interviews, etc.
- Become familiar with organizational policies and procedures.
- Arrange executives’ business travel, including air & ground transportation, lodging, and dining reservations.
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including:
- Maintenance – maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
- Mailing – manage all incoming and outgoing daily mail.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment.
- Organize the office layout and manage the look and feel of the space.
- Partner with HR System to update and maintain office policies as necessary.
- Coordinate with Accounting on mailed invoices and payments.
- Assist in the recruiting process logistics and onboarding process for new hires.
An ideal candidate for this position can multitask and prioritize many different assignments and needs. Demonstrates reliability and follow through and always stays one step ahead of the game.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment serving as an Executive Assistant.
- Upbeat, positive attitude and a welcoming, calm demeanor.
- Experience project-managing several busy calendars.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent time-management skills.
- Ability to adapt well to changing plans and priorities in an ever-evolving environment.
401K, Dental, Life, Vision, and Medical.