Construction Estimator - Phoenix
Phoenix Construction company looking for a Construction Estimator. This position will support and work with preconstruction/business development staff in the review of project plans, requirements, and specifications. The Construction Estimator shall perform quantity take-offs, pricing, and bidding of construction projects and have knowledge of construction costs and principles while adhering to company’ s quality standards and client satisfaction.
- Identify and quantify cost factors, such as production, time, materials, and labor expenses.
- Travel to jobsites to gather information on materials needed, labor required, and other factors.
- Read blueprints and technical documents to prepare estimates.
- Consult with industry experts to discuss estimates and resolve issues.
- Use computer software to calculate estimates.
- Evaluate a products cost-effectiveness or profitability.
- Work with sales teams to prepare estimates and bids for clients.
- Develop project plans for the duration of the project.
Phoenix, AZ -- Salary 55-60K DOE.