Assistant Property Manager - Phoenix
Assistant Property Manager sought for regional property management firm with Class A Phoenix properties.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist with management of office and industrial properties located throughout Phoenix metropolitan area.
- Provide support to Property Manager and General Manager as needed.
- Coordinate building access to brokers, tenants, and vendors.
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with tenants and vendors.
- On call for fire alarms and other property emergencies.
- Oversee service contracts, purchase orders, and work authorizations.
- Review and approve property accounts, payable invoices, and follow up on vendor payment issues as they arise.
- Find ways to reduce operating expenses while striving to increase the quality of service provided to tenants.
- Ensure code compliance and proper equipment maintenance for all properties.
- Participate in operations meetings.
- Coordinate customer move-ins and move-outs.
- Coordinate tenant appreciation events annually at all properties.
- Prepare quarterly financial reports (such as accruals and variance reports).
- Assist with CAM reconciliations.
- Prepare license agreements, approval memos, and legal notices (such as 3 day notices).
- Complete a variety of accounts receivable functions, such as delinquency calls and letters, payable applications, and delinquency notes.
- Assist in quarterly re-forecast of property budgets.
- Assist in reviewing monthly tenant billings to ensure accuracy and able to field tenant questions regarding billings and cash applications.
- Real Estate License preferred, RPA or FMA designations encouraged.
- Minimum of 4 years in the industry required.
- Must be proficient with word processing & spreadsheet software (Word and Excel).
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
Salary $50, 000 + 10% bonus