Administrative Assistant - Scottsdale
Administrative Assistant - Scottsdale, AZ
New business development in Scottsdale needs an administrative role to support the Divisional Vice President and Director of Administration. This administrative position will assist in launching business operations and opening new office for Scottsdale area.
- Provides administrative support in a timely, professional and ethical manner.
- Performs assigned tasks accurately, efficiently, and according to administrative policies and procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality with all matters.
- Respond to all divisional media and legal inquiries appropriately in accordance with company guidelines.
- Cooperates and interacts effectively through ongoing communication and exchange of information.
- Communicates relevant information to peers and leadership allowing them to fulfill their duties.
- Works proactively to identify, investigate, and report irregularities within designated area of responsibility.
- Performs general office support and administrative assistance as required.
We are seeking a high energy person who can work autonomously and initiate office procedures to support significant business expansion. Must have strong personal motivation along with strong core skills in Excel and Microsoft Office applications, organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple projects at once. If you like a fast pace and self-directed work this is the job for you.
- Knowledge and ability to proficiently utilize WORD, EXCEL, OUTLOOK and specified computer programs.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and/or apply administrative policies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in performing basic arithmetic.
- Ability to reconcile and substantiate balances in specified general ledger accounts.
- Ability to follow instruction and give attention to detail.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and complete tasks efficiently.
- Proficient in typing and data entry.
Outstanding benefits available along with some flexibility in work schedule.
$42 - 48K DOE