Accounting and Operations Manager - Scottsdale
Accounting and Operations Manager - Scottsdale, AZ
Healthcare Software Company located in Scottsdale needs to add an Accounting and Operations Manager to their growing team. This position sits as the internal wheels of the company, constantly seeking opportunities to optimize processes and create efficiencies. As the Accounting and Operations Manager, you will be key in many critical activities: financial modeling and reporting, financial operations, bookkeeping support, legal operations, office management, and special projects.
- Support the CFO on critical financial management activities, including financial modeling, projection, planning, and investor relations.
- Build systems and processes to improve the effectiveness of company operations.
- Oversee day-to-day operations including but not limited to bookkeeping, record keeping, cash -flow monitoring, vendor payments and relations, and office management.
- Manage legal operations including cap table maintenance, file management, and legal communication.
- Work closely with the CFO and Executive team on special projects.
The Accounting and Operations Manager position is integral to implementing the systems and processes that will allow the company to scale sustainably as they continue to grow.
- Must be an analytical thinker.
- Efficient and organized person who can multi-task and manage multiple projects at once.
- Willing to take on both “ lower level” and “ higher level” work based on what needs to be done.
- Attention to detail is crucial.
- Demonstrates excellence in financial modeling.
- Background in accounting, financial planning and analysis, banking, consulting, investor relations, or financial operations.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to serve as a though partner to Leadership.
Full-time, 60K, benefits included.